youcare. wecare. akaricare.
Bank Health Care Assistant
About The Role
At Felmingham Old Rectory we are looking for people who want to be part of something special. We are looking for people who want to be part of Akari Care and who will be proud to be a part of the family.
Akari Care will offer you development plans, never curb your enthusiasm and support you in every way. In return we will look to you to promote an atmosphere which enables our residents to have fun and thoroughly enjoy living at Felmingham Old Rectory whilst assisting them with their individual needs.
Felmingham Old Rectory Care Home is a converted period property in a charming setting in the village of Fremlingham in Norfolk, with a local shop and post office close by.
We see ourselves very much as a family here, and we get very positive feedback from relatives and visitors about the warm, friendly and homely atmosphere.
What we will offer you in return!
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- We cover the cost of your DBS check
- Uniform provided
- 28 days annual leave, based on full time (Bank Holidays included)
- Recognition schemes (Akari Star Award)
- Refer nurses bonus scheme (subject to T&C’s)
If Felmingham Old Rectory sounds like somewhere you would like to work then please get in touch to arrange a tour.